Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

It was time for me to let the girls go this morning. I know that Riley has been very excited to get bak to her dads house in Louisville and I understand that but I also know there will be a really big, girl-shaped hole in a lot of people's lives here in Seattle with her leaving. I miss her already.

Carrie is also away for a fairly long time. She will be off the boat for a month and a half staying with Riley and getting her ready for the coming school year. I know that I am not the only one who will miss her too.

For now I have the chance to do some projects that I couldn't do with the family here but those jobs are little comfort when compared to the hours of quiet that used to be filled with the fun times with Carrie and Riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment