Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting an incomplete...

This time it is not me that is getting an incomplete on my homework, it is my contractors.

I currently have two jobs that are in the operational phases of the process and have been for weeks and weeks. I started the canvas project and the furnace repair projects on nearly the same day just after Carrie left for 7 weeks. Now, not only is she BACK but she has been for two weeks and there is still no progress on either of these. I have nearly given up on the canvas guy and I think the boatyard (Lake Union Yacht Center) has totally given up on me. I don't think I can recommend either of these outfits for future work based on this current timeline. If you are thinking about hiring these guys I would say don't bother.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Radfords,
    Sorry to hear of your travails with your canvas guy...but we do appreciate the information you posted as it probably saved us from a similar fate/mistake. I only hope he can get his act together enough to finish your job.
    Best wishes.....

    ReplyDelete