Saturday, December 27, 2008

Getting Tanked...

Well the big thaw is on and the folks who run the docks over here have turned the water back on! I am happily filling up the tanks on the boat.

We are preparing to host our daughter Riley and our good friend Carolyn! We are both sprucing up the boat and she now looks both shipshape and holiday festive at the same time. Leave it to Carrie to create a perfect mix of holiday cheer and nautical nicety. I love the way that we have Xmas and still have a very usable boat.

We are going to be heading out in the boat later in the week to take Riley and Carolyn on their fist ride onboard. I am hoping that the weather will cooperate for some of the time at least. I will try to post some pictures of the kids and what we end up doing together as I go.

Julian will also be aboard, so the total number will be 5. It is going to be pretty cozy, but I think that it is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment